Be part of building something great
Talkiatry is solving the mental health crisis in our community by building a psychiatric practice that addresses the unique needs of psychiatrists and insurers. The result? We are growing rapidly because psychiatrists prefer our practice model.
Using our proprietary technology platform, psychiatrists can design the job of their dreams: the hours, pay, and patient population they desire as well as the flexibility of practicing in-person or by telepsychiatry. Best of all, Talkiatry takes on the headaches of running a private practice, like billing and finding new patients. We allow the psychiatrist to focus on what they care about most: their patients.
Patients benefit too. We make mental health care more accessible by offering convenient appointment times and accepting insurance--things that are a huge challenge for patients today. Through our proprietary intake process we match patients with the clinician most able to treat their condition so they can feel better faster.
We are hiring an experienced, passionate, energetic professional team player to join our Technology team supporting our electronic health record (EHR), eClinicalWorks (eCW).
The EHR Support Analyst will support our users with the EHR application (eClinicalWorks) and companion products. Working closely with Operations, Training, Business Analysts, Technical Support and Managers, the Support Analyst provides end user support related to the application, general how-tos, and technology basics. The Support Analyst will utilize eClinicalWorks, M365, JIRA, ZenDesk and other related applications and systems as appropriate. The knowledge requirements of this position include an understanding of the EHR (eClinicalWorks) functionality and workflows in a private healthcare practice setting, knowledge of decision criteria, and applicable organizational processes to support all assigned tasks.
Scope of Duties:
- Provides prompt, courteous first through third level EHR related customer support via phone, email, MS Teams and remote assistance. Assists staff with operation and functionality of EHR related software, supporting applications, workflows, incidents, and requests.
- Responsible for timely reporting of issues, requests, and incidents. Utilizes documentation tools to capture relevant information. Must have the ability to answer queries and resolve issues with software applications and escalate or close tickets, as necessary.
- Provides support for troubleshooting, approval, analysis, and reporting as part of Request, Incident, Problem, and Change Management.
- Promptly escalates trending issues to Application Support Specialist and management as appropriate.
- Responsible for analysis and documentation of reported issues, issue resolution(s), and procedures in the forms of trouble tickets and Knowledge Base Articles.
- Provides standard operational reports as requested.
- Assists in maintaining data quality of patient records, i.e. merging duplicate patients and other data clean-up tasks as required.
- Assists with maintaining user lists and document management in TeamsSharePoint sites, to support collaborative knowledge management as required.
- Assists with maintenance of EHR related Inventory, Comprehensive Testing, and Troubleshooting documents.
- Assists with comprehensive testing of updates, changes, etc. Documents all outcomes from the testing process.
- Must be able to consistently participate in activities around planned and unplanned maintenance requirements, including outages and troubleshooting.
- Assist with testing of application and companion technologies are fully and successfully tested in both production and non-production environments for all changes, upgrades, fixes and activations.
- Self-manages time and effort. Responsible for providing status on assigned tasks.
- Assumes responsibility and demonstrates initiative; Works collaboratively and constructively with team members, able to balance multiple work streams with moderate complexity.
- Monitor system uptime ; notify management of trends requiring attention.
- Engages in activities to remain current as well as enhance technical skill level.
- Identify learning needs and obtains necessary education to meet requirements of position.
- On-call and after-hours responsibilities required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must Haves (Required Skills):
- Proficiency in eClinicalWorks support to include: basic workflow support, testing, troubleshooting, analysis, and first through third-level support functions.
- Proficient with Provider account provisioning.
- Experience with eClinicalWorks support technicians and respective My.eCW Case submission and tracking.
- Experience with working in, and knowing the differences, with Production vs. non-production environments.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Experience with testing related to upgrades, patches to EMR, EXE, plugin, and companion products.
- Experience with documenting detailed issues to submit to eCW with screen shots of workflow and issue, and status of cases.
- Aptitude to learn and master new support and help desk tools, systems, and solutions.
- Ability to think critically and effectively apply problem-solving techniques.
- Good oral, written and graphical communication skills using collaborative tools with attention to detail.
- Understanding of SDLC and IT governance methodologies.
- Understanding of eCW Client installations (EXE, Plugin, Web) with emphasis on plugin usage.
- Understanding of eCW Logs and data for specific provider, staff, and patient information (including eBO).
- 3+ years’ experience with progressive responsibility in a related field.
- Knowledge of HIPAA, previous training andor related certification.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain productivity in a work-from-home environment.
Not Required but desired:
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Information Systems, Business, or a related domain.
- eClincialWorks Certification a Plus.
- Proficiency in Excel, IBM Cognos a plus.
- Knowledge of basic computer troubleshooting including OS, Hardware, and software, and networking a plus.
- Industry or other certifications a plus: ITIL; HIT; Security; Microsoft; Zendesk; EHR; etc.
Why Join Our Team?
We’re a young, rapidly growing company and we are committed to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives.
- Up to 100% paid healthcare, vision and dental insurance
- 401k with match
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO policy
- Remote and in-office flexibility
At Talkiatry, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace and candidate experience. We strive to create an environment where everyone has a sense of belonging and purpose, and where we learn from the unique experiences of those around us.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.