Talkiatry is solving the mental health crisis in our community by building a psychiatric practice that addresses the unique needs of psychiatrists and insurers. The result? We are growing rapidly because psychiatrists prefer our practice model.
Using our proprietary technology platform, psychiatrists can design the job of their dreams: the hours, pay, and patient population they desire as well as the flexibility of practicing in-person or by telepsychiatry. Best of all, Talkiatry takes on the headaches of running a private practice, like billing and finding new patients. We allow the psychiatrist to focus on what they care about most: their patients.
Patients benefit too. We make mental health care more accessible by offering convenient appointment times and accepting insurance--things that are a huge challenge for patients today. Through our proprietary intake process we match patients with the clinician most able to treat their condition so they can feel better faster.
Engineering at Talkiatry
We are looking to hire an Engineering Manager to manage the engineering team that is building Talkiatry's high-quality psychiatric care software. Our engineering team is small and collegial, with strong collaborative relationships with our clinical and back-office teams.
- Hiring and growing the best, most diverse team.
- Reports to Director of Engineering, this individual will build and lead the software development team and work closely with our product organization to define and ship a fantastic experience for our patients.
- Mentor, coach, and support the professional growth of everyone on your team; create career paths and goals for each team member.
- Manage the team's agile processes and continuously improve them.
- Ensuring features are designed and built in a scalable and stable manner fits our overall architecture.
- 1+ year of experience in managing engineers (I, II,)
- Strong problem-solving skills and technical skills
- Collaborative approach and ability to work with people from other teams
- Experience in healthcare preferred (but not required!)
At Talkiatry, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace and candidate experience. We strive to create an environment where everyone has a sense of belonging and purpose, and where we learn from the unique experiences of those around us.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.