Be part of building something great
Talkiatry is solving the mental health crisis in our community by building a psychiatric practice that addresses the unique needs of psychiatrists and insurers. The result? We are growing rapidly because psychiatrists prefer our practice model.
Using our proprietary technology platform, psychiatrists can design the job of their dreams: the hours, pay, and patient population they desire as well as the flexibility of practicing in-person or by telepsychiatry. Best of all, Talkiatry takes on the headaches of running a private practice, like billing and finding new patients. We allow the psychiatrist to focus on what they care about most: their patients.
Patients benefit too. We offer convenient appointment times and accept insurance. Through our proprietary intake process we match them with the clinician most able to treat their condition. Patients feel better faster.
IT at Talkiatry
At Talkiatry, the IT Team serves a critical function - we build and manage the organizational infrastructure and tools used to power the mission. Our team is growing quickly and each addition has a significant impact on our culture. We believe a candidate possessing an entrepreneurial spirit, can-do attitude, and who would score high on an emotional intelligence test will feel right at home. If you re ready to roll up your sleeves and commit to Talkiatry, then we ll commit to you with amazing perks and a mission-focused environment.
In the first 90 days, we ll give you guidance and autonomy to:
- Develop a Device Management Program for Macs and assume ownership over our Microsoft InTune Program,
- Evaluate and expand our Azure SSO deployment to utilize SCIM wherever possible to automate provisioning of downstream software accounts,
- Play a critical role in the development of our telephony infrastructure utilizing enterprise call center software.
- Automating account provisioning and deprovisioning using Azure SSO
- Create standards and configure Device Management Systems to support zero-touch deployment for both PCs and Macs
- Author policies, baselines, and standards where appropriate
- Assist with the creation of an Onboarding Program and Security Training and perform trainings with staff
- Institute a BYOD policy and enforcement mechanism to secure our company data and resources
- Develop your Vendor Management skill set by placing orders and coordinating payments with our Finance Team
- Manage low voltage implementations and network deployments at new sites
- Build a secure and stable office environment through which our providers can seamless support our patients
- Taking the helm as a senior escalation point of contact for IT issue resolution in JIRA
- Deploy a client VPN for remote connectivity to on-site resources.
- A four-year college degree with a focus in Computer Science
- 4 - 6 years of progressive experience in an IT Administration capacity
- Demonstrated experience implementing organization-wide IT solutions
- Previous experience in a startup environment
- Previous experience in a healthcare environment preferred
- Hands-on exposure with network topology design, configuration, and troubleshooting at a CCNA level
- Experience with Office 365 administration console with command line experience a nice-to-have
- Ability to research and make recommendations given a set of technical and non-technical requirements
- Conceptual understanding of A/V as it pertains to conference room AV using Microsoft Teams
- A strong interpersonal foundation, collaborative spirit, ability to work autonomously, and a customer-first mindset.
At Talkiatry, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace and candidate experience. We strive to create an environment where everyone has a sense of belonging and purpose, and where we learn from the unique experiences of those around us.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.