Talkiatry is solving the mental health crisis in our community by building a psychiatric practice that addresses the unique needs of psychiatrists and insurers. The result? We are growing rapidly because psychiatrists prefer our practice model.
Patients benefit too. We make mental healthcare more accessible by offering convenient appointment times and accepting insurance--things that are a huge challenge for patients today. Through our proprietary intake process, we match patients with the clinician most able to treat their condition so they can feel better faster.
We are seeking a mission-driven Data Product Manager to join our lean but growing Product Team. The ideal candidate will own and execute on the product strategy for the technology behind Talkiatry's high-quality psychiatric care delivery. Our team is small and collegial, with strong collaborative relationships with our clinical and back-office teams.
- Own the product strategy for our data platform
- Evangelize data-driven approaches to solving problems
- Partner with leaders across the organization to find and fill data gaps
- Manage the product backlog for the platform/data team
- 3-6 years of product management experience; 2+ years working w/data-heavy products
- Proven track record of balancing product priorities to build products that solve the business s needs
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Collaborative approach and ability to work with people from other teams
At Talkiatry, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace and candidate experience. We strive to create an environment where everyone has a sense of belonging and purpose, and where we learn from the unique experiences of those around us.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.